Monday, July 18, 2016

My latest Kickstarter for 2 new limited edition prints is LIVE!

My latest Kickstarter for 2 new limited edition prints is LIVE!

KICKSTARTER LINK: CLICK HERE

PROJECT ENDS: .


Hi. I work in comics and animation. I've worked on the Bob's Burgers TV Show (& comic book),Despicable Me 2, Insidious 4, the upcoming EMOJI MOVIE (Sony) and Lego:Star Wars the Empire Strikes Out among others. I also draw comics for Heavy Metal Magazine and Bob's Burgers & Brickleberry among others.
I'm attempting to fund TWO BRAND NEW LIMITED EDITION silk screen Fine Art prints. "THE THRILLING MYSTERY" and "THE LUSTING OF LILLIE MAE".  We also have less expensive laser prints as available as well.
Thanks for supporting.
Frank Forte



3 comments:

  1. Children love to binge watch cartoons all day long. People who recently turned into adults must have enjoyed the best of the cartoon world cartoon network shows of the 90s

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
    I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!
    superfighters 2  |monkey go happy | douchebag workout 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading your post I got new information but in little amount, would you please share more. Let create for yourself a strong, beautiful sims on game sims 4 cheats

    ReplyDelete